Search This Blog

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Historical Hodgepodge


Welcome to our blog! Jen, Joyce, andLoretta are historical fiction authors (well, junkies, then) who decided there's a real need for a blog that covers everything historical, from ancient wedding traditions, Irish food, SCA garb -- you get the idea. We might post anything, and the guests we plan to have are a lineup of STARS! So keep watching our blog for informative tidbits that just might figure in your next book, or give you something to talk about at the next cocktail party when you can't think of a thing to say.

We welcome comments, good or bad. Hey, we're new at this, so chime in!
(Hint) I love to cook, so you may find some authentic medieval recipes soon.

5 comments:

Margaret Tanner said...

Hi Joyce,
Well done, setting upa blog like this.. I am an historical romance author also. I do think once you start delving into the pages of history you become obsessed with it. I know I am.
Regards
Margaret Tanner

Skhye said...

Oh, goodie! Goodie! 'Tis a grand idea, methinks. ;) Skhye

Lisa Alexander Griffin said...

Hey, Jen! Just dropping by to say hello. I wish you ladies lots of luck. Can't wait to read the blog!!
Lisa

Lisa Alexander Griffin said...

Hey, Jen!! Just dropping by to say hello. I wish you ladies well with the blog. Can't wait to read! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on launching your historical blog! I look forward to your posts. Best of luck!